Mango Mojito Recipe - A refreshingly delicious drink for summer! It’s the perfect drink to serve at your next summer party with friends or family. You just need about 5 minutes to make it! It’s vegan, gluten-free and nut-free.
A classic mojito is a perfect refresher on a hot summer day, and it’s easy to make at home! Try out this mango mojito recipe for yourself and you’ll never go back to the regular version again! This recipe makes about four mocktails in total, so it’s great if you want to share with friends or just keep some in the fridge as an easy treat any time. Just combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher and let it sit while you do other things, then pour into glasses with ice cubes, garnish with mint leaves, and enjoy!
A short video of the recipe
You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, for up to date or subscribe to my Youtube channel. Then don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to get new recipes right into your inbox for free.
Here's a list of ingredients you'll need
- Mango Pulp: I have used canned mango pulp to make this mojito, but you can definitely use fresh mango.
- Soda and Ice Cubes – You will also need club soda and ice cubes
- Fresh Lemon Juice and lemon slices are used
- Sugar and mint leaves are also used
For the details of the exact quantities of each ingredient, check the recipe card below
How to make mango mojito?
In a jug/pitcher add lemon slices, mint leaves and sugar.
With the help of a muddler, muddle the mine leaves and lemon for a few seconds.
Add lemon juice
Pour the mango pulp
add soda and ice cubes, and stir well
Pour into a glass, garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
- I prefer to use Alphonso mangoes as they are sweet and juicy, but you can go for any variety of sweet mangoes.
- In place of sugar, you can use honey, maple syrup
- You can use sparkling water in place of soda or use half-half of soda and water
Frequently asked questions
No, this mango mojito is a non-alcohol refreshing summer drink made with fresh mangoes.
Yes, absolutely you can make mojito with frozen mangoes.
- The mango beverage lasts several days in the refrigerator.
- If you ask me, however, I prefer to make it from scratch on the day I feel like drinking it because it tastes the nicest.
- If you're making it for a party, you may make it 4 to 5 hours beforehand and store it in the refrigerator so that your cocktails are ready when the party starts.
Mango Mojito Recipe
1 Cup =250 ml; 1 Tablespoon = 15 ml; 1 Teaspoon = 5 ml
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 cup Mango pulp store brought
- 3 to 4 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tbso Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice freshly squezzed
- 1 cup Club soda as required
- Ice cubes as required
- In a tall jug/pitcher, add in the mint, sugar & lime slices and with the help of a muddler, muddle the mint leaves giving a few gentle twists. Do not over muddle as it will turn bitter.
- Add lemon juice and mango puree, mix well to dissolve any sugar that has remained.
- add ice cubes.
- Top with club soda or sparkling water, stir well and garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges
Do you love this recipe? If you’ve tried this and liked it, then I love to hear from you all. Give a star rating and let me know in the comments below. Also, tag me in your creations on Instagram @pavaniskitchen as I'd love to see your pictures. Don't forget to use #pavaniskitchen