These mixed berry popsicles are super easy to make with Greek yogurt, and honey and taste fantastic.
Frozen mixed berry & Greek yogurt popsicles
These popsicles are rich and creamy, made with frozen mixed berries,Greek yogurt and honey, these homemade popsicles are not only delicious but healthy too as it contains less sugar.
Kids will definitely enjoy these summer treats as they are made with natural ingredients and you will have endless fruit options to make these popsicles at home.
Ingredients you'll need
Here's a list of ingredients you'll need to make these popsicles
- Mixed berries - used frozen to make these popsicles, but can also use fresh berries
- Yogurt - Full fat or greek yogurt works best.
- Sweetener - Here I used organic honey but you can also use maple syrup or agave
For the details of the exact quantities of each ingredient, check the recipe card below
A short of making mixed berry popsicles
How to make mixed berry popsicles: step by step
Keep the berries out of the freezer for at least 10 minutes to soften up a bit.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the popsicles moulds, insert the popsicles sticks, and freeze for 4-5 hours or until solid
You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, for up to date or subscribe to my Youtube channel. Then don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to get new recipes right into your inbox for free.
- Honey - instead of organic honey, you can use maple syrup or agave
- Vegan - the greek yogurt can be replaced with a Dairy-Free yogurt to make this vegan
You can use any frozen fruits like mangoes, or strawberries for different flavours
You'll need a food processor/blender and popsicle molds to make these pops.
When you're ready to eat your frozen pops, remove them from the molds and run them under warm water for a few seconds. It will make it much easier to get it out.
Note: Adjust the honey according to your taste
More summers recipes for you:
Mixed Berry Popsicles
- Food processor/blender
- Popsicles molds
- ½ cup Mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Organic honey
- Keep the berries out of the freezer for at least 10 minutes to soften up a bit
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth
- Pour the mixture into the popsicles moulds, insert the popsicles sticks, and freeze for 4-5 hours or until solid
Do you love this recipe? If you’ve tried this and liked it, then I love to hear from you all. Give a star rating and let me know in the comments below. Also, tag me in your creations on Instagram @pavaniskitchen as I'd love to see your pictures. Don't forget to use #pavaniskitchen