Instant Iced Coffee is a refreshing drink made quickly and easily at home with just 4 ingredients. There is no brewing needed and it takes just 5 minutes to make it. It's a great option to enjoy in summer.
To make Instant Iced Coffee, all you need is Nescafe instant coffee powder, water, milk and ice. Simply mix together the coffee, water and milk, and let the ice do the work of chilling the drink. Once the drink is chilled, add your desired amount of ice to get the desired consistency.
There are a few different ways to make instant iced coffee. One method is to use a pre-packaged iced coffee mix. Simply add water and stir to combine. Another way to make instant iced coffee is to use cold water and ice. Simply place cold water and ice in a blender, add the desired amount of coffee, and blend until smooth.
If you love coffee then you will love this 4 Ingredient coffee ice cream, Eggless chocolate cupcakes and Easy Oreo Ice Cream
Why you'll love this recipe
- It's easy and quick
- Takes only 5 minutes
A short video of the recipe
You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram for upto date or subscribe to my Youtube channel. Then don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to get new recipes right into your inbox for free.
Here's a list of ingredients you'll need
- Coffee granules - Nescafe instant coffee powder is used but can replace it with any instant coffee
- Almond milk – used unsweetened milk, but you can use your choice of milk
- Sweetener - white granulated sugar is used, you can replace it with honey or maple syrup
- Chilled water and Ice cubes are used
For the details of the exact quantities of each ingredient, check the recipe card below
How to make Instant Iced Coffee - Step by step
Add coffee granules, sugar, warm water and chilled water. Stir well until it's dissolved.
In a tall jar, add ice cubes, prepared coffee and almond milk. Stir well and serve it.
- Replace the sugar with your choice of sweeteners like honey or maple syrup
- Here I have used almond milk, but you can replace it with full-fat milk or your choice.
- You can add a teaspoon of cocoa powder to the coffee for more flavour
- Add a dash of vanilla extract for flavour
You can store leftover coffee in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Yes, you can use your favourite instant Nescafe to make this refreshing drink at home.
Full-fat milk works best, but you can use skimmed or semi-skimmed milk. I used almond milk and it's good.
You can store this iced coffee in the fridge for 2- 3 days. As it is so quick and easy to make there is no need to make a head and keep.
If you enjoy this recipe, you may also like
Instant Iced Coffee Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoon Warm water
- 1 cup Almond milk
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Sugar as required
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- Add coffee granules, sugar and warm water into a small jug, and stir well until it is completely dissolved.
- Dilute the coffee with chilled water and stir to combine. Taste and adjust the sweetness if required.
- Into a tall glass, add ice cubes and prepared coffee and stir well.
- Add milk of your choice and stir well.
- Serve right way!
Do you love this recipe? If you’ve tried this and liked it, then I love to hear from you all. Give a star rating and let me know in the comments below. Also, tag me in your creations on Instagram @pavaniskitchen as I'd love to see your pictures. Don't forget to use #pavaniskitchen
Leave a Reply