6 nos. Egg
4 nos. Onion
3 nos. Tomato(medium size)
5 cloves Garlic
1 piece Ginger(small piece)
5 nos. Green Chilies(chopped)
1 tablespoon Coriander powder
½ tablespoon Red Chili Powder
¼ tablespoon Turmeric Powder
Coriander leaves for garnishing
3 tablespoons. Vegetable Oil
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon Cumin powder
1. Boil eggs, remove the shell of boiled eggs and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in the Kadhi or pan and add onions, green chilies, ginger and garlic paste. Fry onions till it turns yellowish brown.
3. Add tomatoes and fry it properly.
4. Slit the boiled eggs and put them in the pan.
5. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander, and cumin seeds powder and salt on the eggs.
6. Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil and reduce the flame.
6. Cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes.
7. Remove the cover of the pan and garnish it with coriander leaves