I'm reawakening my blogging passion after a long break, I’m starting this new year with the best vanilla cupcake I am hoping you all will support me as before. Wish you all a very happy new year 2018!
For Best Vanilla cupcakes:
Chocolate butter icing:
Try this moist and delicious vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting.
- Self-raising Flour-125grams
- Caster sugar-125 grams
- Unsalted butter-125 grams at room temperature
- Vanilla essence-1tablespoon
- Milk-11/2 tablespoon
- Bicarbonate soda-¼teaspoon
- Unsalted butter – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder - ½ cup
- Icing sugar - 1 cup
- Milk - ⅓ cup
In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, add self-raising flour, caster sugar, bicarbonate soda, unsalted soft butter and two large eggs. (you can do this using electric hand mixer also)
2. Start mixing on low speed, until all the ingredients combine together. Then increase the speed from medium to high speed for a minute.
3. Mix vanilla essence along with milk in a cup and pour it into the batter and mix on low speed and finally give the last mix on high speed.
4. Divide the mixture evenly into the prepared cases and bake at 150°c for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown and risen. Cool them on a wire rack before decorating.
Melt butter in a microwave or using double boiler method.
2. Then shift cocoa powder into the butter and mix well, add sifted icing sugar and milk alternately and beat to combine.
3. Add vanilla essence and beat until it is creamy and smooth.
4. Then fill the frosting into a piping bag, using a big star nozzle and pipe it on the cupcake and enjoy!