Okra (bhindi/Ladys finger) ½ kg
Tomatoes 3 (medium)
Onions 2 (large)
Green chillies 2
Cinnamon 1 piece
Ginger-garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Oil 2 cups
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
1.wash n clean okra with dry cloth and cut into small pieces and keep aside.
2.Chop onions,tomatoes and green chillies
2. Heat the oil in pan and add the okra pieces and fry till okra changes to dark green clour.
3. Remove fried okra and Keep it aside.
4. Heat 3 spoons of oil in a pan.Add the cinnamon, and cloves for a minute. Now add onions, green chilli pieces and fry them until onions turn light brown.
5. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for one minute.
6. Add tomato pieces, red chilli powder and salt, cover the pan and cook for a few minutes until tomatoes become soft. Stir twice or thrice to prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan.
7. Add fried okra and mix slowly.And add required water and cook for 5mints and then serve okra curry hot hot with chapati or rice.