Medium Tomatoes-8-10 nos.
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp.
Medium onions-2 nos.
Garlic paste-2 tbsp.
Ginger, finely chopped-2 tbsp.
Dry red chilies-6-8 nos.
Chopped green chilies-8 nos.
Red chili powder-1 tsp.
Whole Coriander (dhania)-1 tbsp.
Garam masala powder-1 tsp.
Whole Garam masala-1tsp.
Coriander powder (dhania powder)-1tsp.
SaltAs per taste
1. Skin and cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Take whole dhania, dry red chilies and pound together.
3. Slice the onions.
4. In a Kadhai take oil, add Whole Garam Masala, garlic, whole dhania, green chilies and red chilies mixture. Add onions. Fry till onions are golden brown.
5. Put in tomatoes, ginger, dhania powder and red chili powder.
6. Add some water. Cover and let it cook. Once the gravy is reduced put in the chicken pieces, salt and coriander leaves.
7. Mix well, sprinkle the Garam Masala Powder. Cover and cook for 8-10 mins on low flame.
8. Serve hot
Yummy! Looks so good. I posted a chicken dish too today, Murgh Nizam! 🙂
come on pavani you are tempting me with all these lovely chicken recipes. I love chicken but only couple of times I tried to make at home. Wish i will be ur Neighbor 🙂
I never tried kadai chicken, sounds excellent with gravy!
e madya anni chicken varieties ne anukunta. kadai chicken ani title chudagane vachi valipoyanu. naku adi ante anta istam. Hyd MG Inn lo kadai chicken na fav. one. your post reminds that
That sure looks good pavani..
thanku friends for ur lovely comments...
Hi Pavani, how are you? How is you health? Hope you are feeling better. Since i am a vegetarian i don't know about chicken.
How are u???Hows ur daughter???
Been a long time .....so hows life??
seems like ur having some chicken festival????:)
Happy ugadi to u and ur family....
hey pavani, how r u? haven't seen you in a while..
from my motorhome to yours
emmm looks great
nice to eat with some rice.