Today’s recipe is about Indo-Chinese dish which is Chilli chicken. It is served as a starter in many restaurants across the world. It is mainly accomplished with mint chutney.
This Indo-Chinese dish which is Chilli chicken is very easy to prepare and served as a starter It is mainly accomplished with mint chutney.
- · Boneless chicken-500 grams
- · Black Pepper-1/2tsp
- · Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
- · Corn flour-1/2cup
- All-purpose flour-3/4 cup
- Baking Powder-1/2tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Dark soya sauce-1tbsp
For making Sauce:
- Garlic Cloves-5nos
- Ginger 1 inch
- Onion- 1diced
- Bell Peppers yellow, green, red
- Soya sauce-1tbsp ·
- Red chili sauce (here I used Maggie chili sauce)
- Black pepper powder-1/2tsp
- Corn flour-1tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
1)Clean and wash the chicken and keep aside to drain the water.
2) Marinate the Chicken, by adding all the above ingredients under marination and leave it for 15 minutes.
3) Fry the Chicken Pieces in Oil at medium flame until they are cooked, keep these chicken pieces aside.
4) Heat a pan with oil, add Ginger & Garlic followed by Onions, Bell Peppers, and saute it on a High flame.
5) Mix Corn Flour with 1/4 Cup of Water and keep it aside
6) Reduce the flame to Low, and then add Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Red Chilli Sauce, Salt, Ajinomoto, and Pepper powder, saute` at a low flame.Then add the mixed cornflour mixture to thicken the sauce.
7) Finally, add the fried chicken pieces and toss all together and Serve Chilli Chicken Hot, Enjoy.