Today I am very happy to share that my blog “Food Lovers” is celebrating its 7th birthday. On this occasion, I thank each and every one for supporting and encouraging all these years by giving your valuable comments. To celebrate this occasion I made these delicious coconut ladoos with condensed milk, these are very simple to make and they taste very delicious.Here goes the recipe.
· Nestle Condensed milk-1tin(400ml)
· Desiccated coconut powder-350 grams, keep extra for rolling ladoos.
· Cardamom powder a pinch
Coconut ladoos with condensed milk
- 400 ml Nestle Condensed milk 1tin
- 350 grams Desiccated coconut powder keep extra for rolling ladoos.
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Cardamom powder a pinch
- Take a pan, add all the above ingredients and cook on slow flame till the mixture leaves the sides of pan(approximately it takes 5-7 minutes).
- Cool the mixture and roll into small ladoos with buttered hands.Roll the ladoos in extra coconut powder and serve.