This post may contain affiliate links.Please read our entire Affiliate Disclosure.
Medium Tomatoes-8-10 nos.
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp.
Medium onions-2 nos.
Garlic paste-2 tbsp.
Ginger, finely chopped-2 tbsp.
Dry red chilies-6-8 nos.
Chopped green chilies-8 nos.
Red chili powder-1 tsp.
Whole Coriander (dhania)-1 tbsp.
Garam masala powder-1 tsp.
Whole Garam masala-1tsp.
Coriander powder (dhania powder)-1tsp.
SaltAs per taste
1. Skin and cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Take whole dhania, dry red chilies and pound together.
3. Slice the onions.
4. In a Kadhai take oil, add Whole Garam Masala, garlic, whole dhania, green chilies and red chilies mixture. Add onions. Fry till onions are golden brown.
5. Put in tomatoes, ginger, dhania powder and red chili powder.
6. Add some water. Cover and let it cook. Once the gravy is reduced put in the chicken pieces, salt and coriander leaves.
7. Mix well, sprinkle the Garam Masala Powder. Cover and cook for 8-10 mins on low flame.
8. Serve hot